SWEET ALMOND ORGANIC VIRGIN OIL
Known for its moisturizing, softening and soothing properties.
Organic virgin sweet almond oil is rich in fatty acids, mainly oleic acid, which is known for hydrating the skin and protecting it from external stresses (maintaining the hydrolipidic film) (1). It’s also rich in vitamins and minerals (2)(3)(4). The oil is known for its hydrating, softening, soothing, and anti-ageing properties (2)(3). It’s great for all skin types and even for infants (2)(5). Known to be non-comedogenic, the oil is good for combination to oily skin (2)(4) and is also indicated for eczema-prone skin (2)(4).
This oil is also great for repairing dry and damaged hair and for restoring its radiance and shine (2).
In an amber-coloured glass bottle with a dropper cap to better preserve the oil and provide precise dosing.
(1) Beylot, L'hydratation du visage, 2011
(2) Slavica, Almond (Prunus dulcis) oil, 2019
(3) Sultana, Effect of pre-treatment of almond, 2007
(4) Zeeshan, The uses and properties of almond oil, 2010
(5) Plantes et Santé, « 2 recettes contre le mal de ventre de bébé », Publié le 01/02/2020, [Online] https://www.plantes-et-sante.fr/articles/remedes-naturels/3443-mon-bebe-a-mal-au-ventre [Accessed] 07/07/2020
Apply to face, body or hair and massage gently until absorbed. External use. Suitable for pregnant women.
100% pure, natural and organic oil
Face and body
Safe for use during pregnancy
INCI : Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
SIMPLIFIED INCI : Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil : Sweet almond oil