Nettie CLEANSING MILK & MAKE-UP REMOVER
PURIFIES - SOFTENS - UNIFIES
Thanks to the antioxidant Hibiscus flower and detoxifying clay, this milk revives and evens out the complexion while ridding the skin of makeup and pollution. Stimulated by Shea Butter, Desert Date Palm and Borojo, the skin regains its suppleness and elasticity, it is soft and luminous.
Organic - Compatible with pregnancy and breastfeeding - Without endocrine disruptors - Without essential oils - Without perfume
During pregnancy, estrogen and progesterone levels soar, melanin and sebum production is at its peak, and collagen is in free fall... The epidermis is transformed. Irritation, imperfections, and cracked skin require caution with irritating, over-greasing or drying ingredients. Nettie has been specially designed to :
- Avoid multiplying the care. Thanks to its pH, it respects the cutaneous balance for a product 3 in 1: cleaning, make-up remover and toning.
- Fight against the problems of hyperpigmentation or mask of pregnancy. Thanks to its presence of Lactic Acid (AHA) and in combination with our Ynestra Moisturizing Cream, it helps smooth the skin texture while stimulating the production of Hyaluronic Acid. The result is soft, supple and moisturized skin.
- Get rid of greasy impurities (sebum, makeup, sunscreen ...) but also pollution, particles and sweat. Thus avoiding the skin exfoliants and scrubs too aggressive.
- To offer a very soft cleanser without fatty effects which absorbs toxins while having a matifying effect for the fatty skins or alleviating for the sensitive skins and protective for the dry skins.
- Leaves a light moisturizing film on the skin thanks to its precious vegetable oils and plant extracts.
Once or twice a day, moisten the face, take a small amount of product, and apply starting with the T-zone (chin, cheeks, nose and forehead) in small circular massages and then all over the face. Rinse with warm water to allow the pores to open and proceed with the second cleansing.
We strongly recommend double cleansing to allow the skin to get rid of makeup and all its impurities.
Finish the cleansing by rinsing with cool water to tighten the pores. For a complete routine, finish by applying our Ynestra moisturizer.
Endocrine disruptors: substances of natural origin (soy, flax, etc.) or chemical origin (bisphenol A, EDTA, etc.) that can alter the normal functioning of our hormones. Today they are everywhere, every year they increase infertility, cancer, allergies, autism, malformations... and 70% of these alterations are programmed before our birth, it is therefore essential to reduce the cocktail effect they can have during pregnancy. The OEDT test performed on our products is the only reliable solution available today to detect the presence of estrogenic endocrine disruptors in a cosmetic formula.
We have chosen to use ultraviolet glass containers:
- to better preserve the active ingredients inside.
- to limit the production of new plastics which requires petrochemicals and uses a lot of water (17L of water to make a plastic bottle).
- not to participate in the propagation of plastic in our environment, and in particular in our oceans. Plastic containers end up in micro-plastics that unfortunately end up in our food (WWF reports speak of the equivalent of a credit card per week in our plates).
1% donated to the Brown Button Foundation to fight against maternal mortality.
INCI : Citrus aurantium amara flower water*, Rosmarinus officinalis flower/leaf/stem water*, Olive oil decyl esters, Brassica napus extract, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Glycerin**, Bentonite, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Aqua, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Coco-glucoside, Balanites roxburghii seed oil*, Persea gratissima oil*, Maris sal, Oenothera biennis oil*, Trehalose, Arginine, Punica granatum seed oil*, Oryza sativa starch*, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Sodium gluconate, Undecylenic acid, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract*, Gluconolactone, Benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Sodium benzoate, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Oryzanol, Squalene*, Xanthan gum, Maltodextrin**, Tocopherol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Citric acid, Borojoa patinoi fruit juice, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Calcium gluconate, Linalool°.
* Ingrédients issus de l’Agriculture Biologique
** Ingrédients d’origine Biologique
° Présent naturellement dans l’hydrolat de fleur d’Oranger
98,37% du total des ingrédients sont d’origine naturelle
73,08% du total des ingrédients sont issus de l’Agriculture Biologique