Repairing Hair Mask
The Repair Mask is specially formulated for tired, brittle, dull, dry and damaged hair. Spirulina, Brahmi and Marshmallow stimulate the scalp, revitalize and repair the lengths. Baobab and Aloe Vera moisturise and regenerate the hair fibre.
It is a real natural protein and hydrating treatment with many benefits.
The Repairing Hair Mask revives damaged and tired hair. Rich in vitamins and active plant ingredients, this 100% organic plant concentrate works deep into the hair fibre. It cares for the hair from the roots to the ends for stronger, better protected hair that shines with vitality.
● Spirulina is an algae that contains numerous proteins and essential amino acids. These elements promote the synthesis of keratin, a protein representing 95% of the composition of the hair. It is therefore an excellent ally that protects the hair from external aggressions (pollution, UV, sea water, straightening, colouring) and repairs the fibre in depth.
● Marshmallow is one of the most versatile plants: sheathing, shine, detangling, revitalisation, volume... Rich in mucilage it is a super moisturising and repairing agent.
● Brahmi is an Indian powder renowned for its multiple benefits for the hair. It promotes growth, thickens fine hair to give it volume and strengthens the hair fibre.
● Baobab pulp and Aloe vera, two moisture boosters. A real active ingredient, Aloe vera powder is 200 times more concentrated than the gel. These two ingredients are known for their exceptional moisturizing, softening and regenerating properties.
This synergy of herbs is perfect to protect and repair your hair in depth.
1. In a bowl, vigorously mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of powder with lukewarm water until you obtain a smooth paste without lumps.
2. Apply the paste to clean, damp hair
3. Leave on for 30 minutes (ideally under a care cap)
4. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and admire!
One jar represents 6 to 10 treatments depending on the length of the hair.
This treatment is suitable for all hair types, even the most sensitive, and for the whole family, including pregnant or breast-feeding women.