AY 4 PLANTAIN
Aqua, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Ocimum Basilicum Leaf Extract, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Salvia Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Mentha Piperita Herb Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Anisate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum.
Moisturizing cream for men
PLANTAIN . RED ALGAE . SAGE . PREBIOTICS
Moisturizing cream with versatile effects for daily care of men’s skin in the morning and evening. Thanks to its soothing and antiseptic properties, it can be used after shaving.
This cream for men nourishes and moisturizes the skin, and improves its elasticity. The combination of protective substances strengthens the natural epidermal barrier, weakened by daily shaving and weather conditions. The cream is regulates the functions of sebaceous glands, thus limiting excessive skin glow. It narrows the enlarged pores and brightens discoloration. It improves skin firmness and tension. It reduces and smooths out wrinkles, making the skin look younger. The product makes the skin more resistant to adverse external factors. It soothes redness and inflammation.
Apply the cream to a perfectly cleansed face, neck and cleavage, then gently pat with your fingertips.
- Plantain extract is a rich source of hygroscopic sugars, proteins and mucilage, which absorb and retain water under certain conditions, making it an excellent moisturizing substance. In addition, it contains high concentrations of tannins, which can form a film on the skin and protect tissues against damage and infections. It accelerates wound healing process. It is an anti-inflammatory agent. Allantoin in the extract supports wound healing and irritation soothing. The extract stimulates the growth of healthy tissues.
- Peppermint extract has strong antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It accelerates wound healing process.
- Sage extract shows anti-inflammatory effects on both skin and mucous membranes. It reduces redness. It also has astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Basil extract - a source of rich ingredients with disinfectant, bactericidal
and anti-inflammatory properties. It provides a natural barrier against UV radiation. It contains vitamins K, A and C, which have antioxidant properties. It effectively contributes to the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Red algae extract contains calcium and magnesium, which strengthen and regenerate the skin.
- Carotenoids protect the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals. The extract moisturizes, tightens and nourishes the skin.
- Curly Cartilage extract from an algae also known as "Irish moss" has a cooling and soothing effect. It has water-binding properties, which is why it moisturizes all skin types.
- Vitamin B3 reduces excessive sebum production, narrows the enlarged pores. It brightens discolorations, improves skin firmness and tension.
- Prebiotics - selectively stimulate the activity and growth of beneficial bacteria. They affect the balance of microflora, thanks to which they maintain the protective function of the epidermis.