Bamboo Toothbrushes Headless - PINK
Replacement heads for your HEADLESS brush made with 100% ecological and natural moso bamboo. The bristles of the brush are made from a biobased castor oil and bamboo fiber.
Use the handle of your HEADLESS brush until the brush body supports it.
Naturbrush toothbrush are made of bamboo and are individually packed.
NaturBrush is the real thing !
10% of your purchase goes to the Conecta Natura collective, thanks to you there are more and more trees in our forests.
NaturBrush bamboo is 100% MOSO, it comes from the forests of Ningbo. It is environmentally friendly as it grows and thrives without fertilizers, pesticides, and without any chemical additives.
It decomposes quickly, favoring the soil as a natural fertilizer, introducing it into the soil in 90 days and providing fertilizer and regenerating energy.
Antibacterial: Bamboo is antibacterial and antifungal due to a substance called “bamboo kun”, an antimicrobial agent that helps the plant resist attacks by pests and fungi.
MORE ABOUT NATURBRUSH
· Naturbrush toothbrush made of biodegradable bamboo that respects the environment.
· Cylindrical shaped handle with natural bamboo color.
· Brush measurements: Length 188mmm (approx.) Width 18mm (approx.)
· The bristles are made of a biobased material that comes from castor oil and bamboo fiber filaments.
Free of BPA (Bisphenol)
· Coating of colors in: Natural bamboo, green, red and blue. The inks used are ecoprint (ecological).
· The useful life of the toothbrush as recommended by dentists is one to three months.
· It is recommended to keep in a dry place after use.
· We guarantee maximum hygiene thanks to the fact that all materials have antibacterial properties.
· Medium bristle hardness.