Black Box Ultimate (Black Obsidian)
ROLL ON JADE
LIFT . HEALING . PROTECTED
Massaging with Roll-On allows in particular to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, to improve blood circulation, to make the treatments penetrate more quickly and to increase their effectiveness, to decongest the eye area by reducing puffiness, dark circles , but also the sinuses, to massage and relax certain muscles and tensions of the face, to stimulate the production of collagen and the growth of the beard. To visibly improve the skin texture, to fight against aging by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also to fight against sagging skin.
"Gua Sha" to scrape the "sand" in Traditional Chinese Medicine, that is to say, to eliminate, to bring to the surface the stagnations of cold, responsible for diseases and ailments of the body. Massaging with Gua Sha allows deep lymphatic drainage, it also allows to sculpt the oval of the face and to work in depth the skin but also all the muscles and tensions of the face. Fight against sagging and skin aging by deeply stimulating collagen, which therefore firms the skin and visibly smooths fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps reactivate blood circulation, eliminate puffiness and dark circles and smooth the skin texture to improve its appearance day by day.
Properties: Black Obsidian is a powerful stone, made from volcanic rock. Stone of introspection par excellence. Stone of vital force, protection and healing. It helps to repel harmful energies, dissolve anger. Help with decision-making by providing clarity. Help find balance. Accelerates healing, cuts, soothes tight skin, cervical pain and arthritis, sprains, bruises.
Use: Use 1-5 min on clean skin with an oil / serum applied beforehand. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to decongest or in hot water to relax.
1. Start at the forehead by smoothing with the rounded and smooth part of the Gua Sha, semi-flat, from the center outwards, then from the bottom to the top.
2. Smooth with the longer tip, flat, along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area, smoothing flat from the inside to the outside, exerting light pressure, then with closed eyes smoothing from the inside to the outside. Perform small, delicate pumping movements with the tip of the Gua Sha. To work out fine lines, massage in a grid pattern with the spiked part or the most pointed tip of the Gua Sha at 90 ° on the skin, more intensely and quickly at the level of crow's feet wrinkles.
4. Next, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage from the nose, passing over the cheekbone with the smallest wave-shaped edge of the Gua Sha, so that the cheekbone sits there as inside, then smooth up to the ears.
5. Sculpt the oval of the face by passing under the chin and smoothing up to the ears with the adapted V of the Gua Sha, at 90 °.
6. To work on the double chin, place the V or the tip of the Gua Sha in the middle of the neck, starting from the neck and moving up quickly to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish the drainage down to the level of the neck, smooth from the top to the bottom of the neck to the neckline, with the larger hollow part of the Gua Sha, semi flat. (Repeat 5 to 10 times.)
1. Start at the forehead, smoothing from the center outwards and then from the bottom to the top.
2. Smooth with the smooth roller, along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area with the smooth roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, emitting a light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the smooth roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work out fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet wrinkles with the spiked roller.
4. Next, to sculpt the cheekbones, either with the smooth or spiked roller, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
5. Sculpt with the smooth or spiked roller, the oval of the face passing under the chin and smoothing up to the ears.
6. To work on the double chin, use the pimpled part, start at the neck and quickly go up to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish the drainage with the smooth roller going down to the level of the neck, smooth from the top to the bottom of the neck to the neckline. (Repeat 5 to 10 times.)
Instructions: 14.5 x 5.5cm and 10 x 5cm. Made from 100% natural fine Obsidian Black stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil. All our tools are purified / recharged with energy by a professional before sending. Clean before 1st use and every 2-3 days. Clean with clear water and