ROLL-ON - Ultimate (Black Obsidian)
ROLL ON JADE
"A Roll-On designed for Men, usable by all!"
Massaging with Roll-On allows in particular to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, to improve blood circulation, to make the treatments penetrate more quickly and to increase their effectiveness, to decongest the eye area by reducing puffiness, dark circles , but also the sinuses, to massage and relax certain muscles and tensions of the face, to stimulate the production of collagen and the growth of the beard. To visibly improve the skin texture, to fight against aging by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also to fight against sagging skin.
The Black Obsidian is a powerful stone, made from volcanic rock. Stone of introspection par excellence. Stone of vital force, protection and healing. It helps to repel harmful energies, dissolve anger. Help with decision-making by providing clarity. Help find balance. Accelerates healing, cuts, soothes tight skin, cervical pain and arthritis, sprains, bruises.
Use 1-5 min on clean skin with an oil / serum applied beforehand. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to decongest or in hot water to relax.
1. Start at the forehead, smoothing from the center outwards and then from the bottom to the top.
2. Smooth with the smooth roller, along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area with the smooth roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, emitting a light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the smooth roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work out fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet wrinkles with the spiked roller.
4. Next, to sculpt the cheekbones, either with the smooth or spiked roller, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
5. Sculpt with the smooth or spiked roller, the oval of the face passing under the chin and smoothing up to the ears.
6. To work on the double chin, use the pimpled part, start at the neck and quickly go up to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish the drainage with the smooth roller going down to the level of the neck, smooth from the top to the bottom of the neck to the neckline. (Repeat 5 to 10 times.)
14.5 x 5.5cm. Made of 100% natural fine black Obsidian stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil. All our tools are purified / recharged with energy by a professional before sending. Clean before 1st use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and return to its case. Purify and recharge after cleaning: SEE HERE
This roll-on has been handcrafted with a grinder. To form the pins on this volcanic rock, it is very technical and delicate, there may be slight irregularities of breakage on the stone, this does not mean that the roll-on is defective or has been broken. . On the contrary, it is a pledge of production on a human and artisanal scale.